Afridev Hand Pump
SKI is one of the major exporters of Afridev handpumps to Africa & Asia.
This pump is very popular in most parts of Africa. The salient features
of this pump are:
- Bearing bushes are made from special plastics and the pump is hot dip galvanized.
- Variable handle settings are possible to meet changes in water levels at different times.
- Customisation of spout length and Pedestal is possible.
- Choice of Eye & hook connecting rod or threaded connecting rod.
- 225 mm stroke length of the handle provides a water discharge of 1350 litres per hour with an installation depth range between 15 m to 45 m .
- Easy to install, can be accomplished by village women mechanics.
- Alternative stainless steel lined cylinder available for aggressive water conditions.
- Quick release Eye & Hook tool-less ends on Connecting
Rods with rubber Centralisers facilitate maintenance and protect the riser
pipe against internal wear.
- Connecting rods are available in Mild Steel as well as Stainless Steel.
- Special tools for installation & maintenance of Afridev is available.
- Installation Manual is also provided with each pump.
Afridev Handpump in use